Michi-no-Eki Mitakai bunkou <Roadside Station in Iwaizumi Town>
- Japanese food
- Local sake
Iwate tangakugyu(short horn beef) Curry- Curry using Iwazumi's special short horn beef is exquisite!
- Pick-up Menu
- Iwate tankakuk gyu curry (short horn beef curry)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 800 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Curry using Iwazumi's special short horn beef is exquisite! Pre-packed curry (1 pack: 640 yen including tax) that can easily enjoy the taste of the restaurant at home is also on sale at the store.
- Other menus
- Bunkou ramen, horumon nabe teishoku(offal hot pot set meal), Gyunyu(milk) ramen, Higawari kyushoku set(Daily lunch set meal), etc.
- Phone number
- 47-2 Mitakai, kado, Iwaizumi-cho, Shimohei-gun, Iwate 028-5641
- Opening Hours
- 8: 30-18: 00 ≪Opening hours is shortened in winter season≫
- Number of car parking
- Large: 8 cars, Standard-sized: 31 cars (1 for handicapped people)
- Number of Seats
- 30 seats
- Group acceptance
- Consultation required
- Shop's Website
- Shop descriptions
- It is located at the site of the former Mitakai branch of kado elementary school, about 55 km from Morioka City and 7 km from the exit on the east side of Hayasaka Tunnel. In the image of a branch school in the mountains, harmonizing with the surrounding mountains, it has a wooden one-story building, and the color of the roof and outer wall is also adapted to the branch school at that time. Everyday is “parents' observation day”, open every day through a year, with handmade woodwork, local agricultural and livestock products and processed products. There are also hot foods such as short-horn beef croquettes, minced black pork cutlet and the famous “Bunkou Manju(dumpling)” and “Kinakoage Pan(fried bread)”, which are very popular with drivers who are in a hurry.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.