Michi-no-Eki Ohno <Roadside Station in Hirono Town>
- Japanese food
【Recommend Menu】Akadori ramen
Akadori ramen-rich soup stewed with Akadori(pure Japanese red chicken) and fresh local vegetables. This is a ramen which is particular with roast Akadori chiken and minced meat put on
- Pick-up Menu
- Akadori ramen (miso based soup)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 900 yen (10% tax included)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Road station Ohno's Shoku no yakata(Food Hall) is filled with customers who enjoy meals and rests every day. The specialty is “Akadori ramen”, which is particular about local healthy ingredients. In addition, there are various flavors such as “Ichigei ramen” using local ingredients and “Churshuu men(noodles)”.
- Other menus
- Mekabu shio ramen(Seaweed ramen salt based soup) (850 yen), Hittsumi teishoku(Dumpling soup set meal) (750 yen), etc. (10% tax included)
- Phone number
- 58-12-33 Ohno, Hirono-cho, Kunohe-gun, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- Iwate Kenpoku Bus from JR Kuji Station to Ohno campus mae(front of Ohno campus) (approximately 44 min. ride)
- Opening Hours
- 11:00 - 18:00 (Last order 17:30)
- New Year's holiday (December 31 and January 1)
- Number of car parking
- 8 large cars, 49 small cars, 11 motorcycles, 2 lots for handicapped persons.
- Number of Seats
- 70 seats
- Group acceptance
- Reservation required, up to 30 people
- Shop's Website
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.