《TBS “Matsuko's unknown world” introduced in 2019/4/23 broadcast》 Ushio <Fudai Village>
Iso ramen- salt based gentle taste with scallops, mussels and Fudai wakame seaweed
- Japanese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Iso ramen(seafood noodles)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 970 yen (including tax)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- The recommended Iso ramen noodles have a salt based gentle taste with scallops, mussels and Fudai wakame seaweed. And from now on, the seasonal sea urchin is the best! For those who want to eat both, we also offer a set menu.
- Other menus
- Nama uni don(Raw sea urchin rice bowl)(seasonally limited / as quated), Iso ramen + mini nama uni don(as quated), Mekabu(seaweed) ramen (780 yen including tax)
- Phone number
- 104-13 Shirai, 19th Fudai-mura, Shimohei-gun, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 20 minute walk from Sanriku Railway Horinai Station
- Opening Hours
- 11:00 - 14:00
- Not scheduled
- Number of car parking
- 20 cars
- Number of Seats
- 60 seats
- Group acceptance
- Shop's Website
- When TBS “Matsuko's Unknown World” broadcasted on April 23, 2019, featured the nationwide “Drive-in(roadside restaurant)” where you can experience the “genuine Showa era”, the only restaurant “Ushiyo” from Iwate was introduced. Along the national route 45, this is a restaurant with a great view.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.