Uondana <Kuji City>
Uondana yuan-yaki- Grilled local fish(ainame-greenling) after having marinated with secret sauce(with yuzu-small citrus fruit) for a few days
Thoroughly pursue “the appeal of Sanriku taste”. There is a well-known restaurant named “Uondana” in Kitasanriku.
- Japanese food
- Local sake
- Local food
- Pick-up Menu
- Uondana yuan-yaki
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 680 yen (10% tax included)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- It is famous as a well-known restaurant in Kuji. Dishes of the natural sea squirts are excellent. Kuji's night will be a little different fun with dishes made with seasonal ingredients. There are many dishes that take time and effort, and Uondana yuan-yaki- grilled local fish(ainame-greenling) after having marinated with secret sauce(with yuzu-small citrus fruit) for a few days, is exquisite.
- Other menus
- ・Uondana kaisen(seafood) natto 580 yen ・Namako(sea cucumber) su(vinegar) 580 yen ・Uondana croquette 680 yen
- Phone number
- 1-15 juhachinichimachi, Kuji-shi, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 7 minutes walk from Sanriku Railway Kuji Station
- Opening Hours
- 17: 00-22: 00 (L.O.21: 30)
- Number of car parking
- 3 cars
- Number of Seats
- 38 seats
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.