Sushi restaurant Kiyota <Kuji City>
Kaisendon to Mamebu-jiru- “Kaisendon(seafood rice bowl)” set with “Mamebu(small dumpling)-jiru(soup)” is a specialty of Kiyota
A sushi restaurant full of “happiness” where you can relax and enjoy the night of Kita-Sanriku
- Japanese food
- Local sake
- Local food
- Pick-up Menu
- Kaisendon to Mamebu-jiru(seafood rice bowl and small dumpling soup)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 2,000 yen (tax included)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- “I'm glad to hear that Kuji is delicious,” says the restaurant owner who loves Kuji dialect. Kuji’s fresh fish is recommended with confidence. Kaisendon(seafood rice bowl) set with “Mamebu(small dumpling)-jiru(soup)” is a specialty of “Kiyota”. Kuji's “Happy Dining Room” run by a couple who loves Sanriku railway.
- Other menus
- ・Jikasei buta no kakuni(homemade pork simmered) 600 yen ・ Sappari tofu salada(light taste tofu salad) 600 yen ・Salmon to hotate no carpaccio (carpaccio salmon and scallops) 900 yen ・Honjitu no sashimi moriawase(Today's assorted sashimi) 1,800 yen∼
- Phone number
- 1st floor Sigma Building, 5-1 Kawasakicho, Kuji-shi, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 9 minutes walk from Sanriku Railway Kuji Station
- Opening Hours
- 11: 30-14: 00, 17: 00-23: 00 (L.O.22: 00)
- Number of car parking
- Number of Seats
- 4 seats at counter, 62 seats in Japanese style
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.