Ichiryu <Fudai Village>
Hama ramen- ramen with plenty of foods from the sea
- Japanese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Hama ramen(seafood ramen)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 980 yen (including tax)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Ramen with plenty of foods from the sea
- Other menus
- Ikasumi Gyoza (squid ink dumpling)(390 yen including tax)
- Phone number
- 111-15 Urube, 14th Fudai-mura, Shimohei-gun, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 10 minute walk from Sanriku Railway Fudai Station
- Opening Hours
- 11:00 - 20:00
- Number of car parking
- 10 cars
- Number of Seats
- 20 seats at tables, 12 seats in Japanese style
- Group acceptance
- Reservation required
- Shop's Website
- Shop descriptions
- It was originally on the shopping street. A town restaurant with a history of nearly 50 years since its establishment. “Hama Ramen” with plenty of seafood is recommended to tourists. “Mabo(spicy sauce) Ramen” is a popular menu with many repeaters among local residents.
- The ingredients for Hama Ramen may vary depending on the season.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.