Tanohata shokudo <Tanohata Village>
Tofu dengaku- Miso-flavored Tofu dengaku, which is slowly baked on charcoal fire, is superb!
- Japanese food
- Local food
- Pick-up Menu
- Tofu dengaku
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 100 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Miso-flavored Tofu dengaku, which is slowly baked on charcoal fire, is superb!!
- Other menus
- Miso ramen 650 yen, Wakame(seaweed) Udon 450 yen, Tanohata gyunyu(milk) soft cream(soft serve) 250 yen, Tanohata kamo(duck) croquette 250 yen, Goma miso kirazu danchi(Sesame miso tofu refuse dumpling) 100 yen
- Phone number
- TEL / FAX: 0194-34-2860
- 223-7 Sugenokubo,Tanohata-mura, Shimohei-gun, Iwate
- Opening Hours
- 10: 00-17: 00
- Not scheduled
- Number of car parking
- 10 cars
- Number of Seats
- 24 seats
- Shop descriptions
- Opening at temporary shop due to road construction. Noodles such as ramen and rice bowls are offered. Sanchoku(direct from the farm) is also open next door.
- Adjacent to Shiyui Ohashi Bridge on National Route 45. Please use when you take a break in driving.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.