Goishi Coast Rest House <Ofunato City>
Ofunato Sanma Ramen-A ramen(noodles) topped with grilled Sanma-mirin-boshi! (dried saury seasoned with sweet sake) Why don't you try it when you come to Ofunato.
- Japanese food
- Pick-up Menu
- [Standard menu] Ofunato Sanma Ramen
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 700 yen (tax included)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Ofunato City is No.1 in the quantity of landing of the Sanma(saury) in Honshu(the main island of Japan). Ofunato Sanma Ramen is a standard menu of saury dishes in Ofunato-so to call Sanma Ctiy. It is served at restaurants in the city using shop-specific cooking methods. In our shop, we tried to put the Sanma-mirin-boshi(dried saury seasoned with sweet sake) on the ramen, that grilled on Nanbu-tekki(local iron cooking tool). It can be eaten as it is, or it is also good to be melted in the soup and enjoyed in various flavors..
- Other menus
- Goishi Oiso Hama Ramen. (1,350 yen including tax, with coffee) Uni Mekabu don(Sea urchin and seaweed rice bowl)(880 yen including tax, with mini soba(buckwheat noodles)) and others
- Phone number
- 22-68 Ohama, Massakicho, Ofunato-shi, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 10 minutes by taxi from JR Ofunato Line(BRT) Goishikaiganguchi Station
- Opening Hours
- 11: 00-14: 30
- No scheduled
- Number of car parking
- 13 large buses, 100 regular cars
- Number of Seats
- 200 seats
- Group acceptance
- Shop's Website
- There is an exclusive menu for group customers
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.