Kaishu <Miyako City>
“Bin-don” Shirayuki(white snow)- The beautiful bin-don that white color highlights other colors
- Pick-up Menu
- “Bin-don” Shirayuki(white snow)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 1,300 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Ikura(salmon roe) shining like jewels, cherry-colored cod, and green mekabu(seaweed), white tororo(grated yam) makes those colors stand out. Kaishu's “Bin-don” is characterized by its beautiful colors. It is easy to eat with thickness of mekabu and tororo. Tororo which the soup stock of cod works for adds depth to the taste.
- Other menus
- “Bin-don” Honolulu (1,300 yen)
- Phone number
- Inside Jodogahama Ryokan, 1-1-38 Tsukiji, Miyako-shi, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 20 minutes walk from JR/Sanriku Railway Miyako Station
- Opening Hours
- 10:00 to 20:00
- Number of car parking
- 20 cars
- Number of Seats
- 60 seats
- Group acceptance
- Shop's Website
- https://www.facebook.com/%E6%B5%84%E5%9C%9F%E3%83%B6%E6%B5%9C%E6%97%85%E9%A4%A8-%E5% 91% B3% E5% 87% A6% E6% B5% B7% E8% 88% 9F-398906160205333 /? Ref = hl
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.