Fudai Sanjugoban kan <Fudai Village>
Smoothie hayato- a community space and cafe where Fudai villagers gather
- Pick-up Menu
- Smoothie hayato
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 350 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Smoothie using spinach cultivated by hayato, a handsome farmer in Fudai. How about making it hot during the cold winter months? Because it is a place where people in the village gather, you may be able to chat with the residents who are rich in individuality. You might be able to ask for recommended spots that only residents know.
- Other menus
- Pizza toast (250 yen) and others
- Phone number
- 87-2 Fudai, 13th Fudai-mura, Shimohei-gun, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- Just over 5 minutes walk from Sanriku Railway Fudai Station
- Opening Hours
- Wednesday to Friday 12:00 - 15:00, Saturdays and holidays 9:00 - 16:00
- Sunday / Monday / Tuesday It may temporarily close on the another day
- Number of car parking
- 10 cars
- Number of Seats
- 14 seats
- Group acceptance
- Yes (consultation / reservation required)
- Shop's Website
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.