Uosada <Fudai Village>
Iso ramen- A fishermen's couple's restaurant where the most famous fishing port in Fudaimura spreads out in front of you
- Japanese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Iso ramen(seafood noodles)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 1,180 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Iso ramen(seafood noodles) with the number of ingredients in more than 10 types is a surprise. It is a gorgeous dish that fills your stomach by one bowl with the soup of the incense of the sea, sea urchin that feels sweet and large scallop. After the earthquake, it is open in prefabricated house, where fans of the gentle couple come even if far.
- Other menus
- Uosada teishoku(set meal) (850 yen), etc.
- Phone number
- 29-2 Nakayama, 6th Fudai-mura, Shimohei-gun, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 5 minutes by car from Sanriku Railway Fudai Station
- Opening Hours
- 10: 00 - Around 16: 00
- Not scheduled
- Number of car parking
- 10 cars
- Number of Seats
- 28 seats
- Group acceptance
- Yes (reservation required)
- Shop's Website
- http://www.shokokai.com/fudai/member/332.html https://tabelog.com/iwate/A0304/A030406/3001158/
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.