Papuru <Noda Village>
Papuru Ramen- Restaurant Papuru is a farmer's restaurant where you can enjoy dishes created by local housewives using local ingredients from a farm and hometown. Many people visiting "Road station Noda" also use the restaurant.
- Pick-up Menu
- Papuru Ramen
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 1,000 yen
- Other menus
- Noda shio(salt) ramen (450 yen), Iso-ju (1,000 yen), etc.
- Phone number
- 31-31-1 Noda, Noda-mura, Kunohe-gun, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- Adjacent to Sanriku Railway Rikuchu Noda Station (Kanko Bussan-kan Papuru 2F)
- Opening Hours
- 11:00 to 15:00 (L.O. 15:00)
- Every Wednesday and New Year holidays
- Number of car parking
- 50 cars (Rikuchu Noda Station parking lot)
- Number of Seats
- 40 seats
- Group acceptance
- Please consult
- Shop's Website
- Shop descriptions
- We also recommend "Noda Shio Ramen" using local specialty natural sea salt “Noda shio”, and hand-made soba noodles beaten with seaweed (only on Sundays). “Iso-ju” and “Papuru Ramen” are popular menus from time when we opened.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.