Tofugaura <Noda Village>
Kaisen ramen(Seafood ramen)-Light taste seafood ramen is popular
- Japanese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Kaisen ramen(seafood ramen)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 1,200 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- A restaurant locates in the center of Noda Village. Ramen, bowls (affordable mini bowls are available) and set meals are offered. The most recommended menu is Kaisen ramen(seafood Ramen), which uses plenty of local seafood. The combination of fresh ingredients is truly exquisite and worth a meal.
- Other menus
- Hotate teishoku(scallop set meal) (1,200 yen), Bukkake don(rice bowl) (850 yen), etc.
- Phone number
- 19-111 Noda, Noda-mura, Kunohe-gun, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- About 7 minutes walk from Sanriku Railway Rikuchu Noda Station
- Opening Hours
- 11: 00-15: 00/17: 00-21: 00 (Closed 15: 00-17: 00)
- Not scheduled
- Number of car parking
- 20 cars
- Number of Seats
- 44 seats
- Group acceptance
- Up to 20 people (consultation required for the number of people)
- Shop's Website
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.