Omiya <Kuji City>
Omiya Soba-a luxurious soba noodle from Sanriku! It contains plenty of umami of sea urchin, scallops and seaweed.
- Japanese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Omiya soba
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 1,380 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- It is the most popular in our restaurant. A lot of seafood such as sea urchin, scallops, prowns and seaweed that Sanriku is proud of. Please luxuriously enjoy it in a red large bowl. In addition, we offer a variety of menus such as kaisendon(seafood rice bowl) and “Mamebu-jiru”(small dumpling soup), as well as sushi and set meals, so you can enjoy your meal with your family.
- Other menus
- Nama uni ju(raw sea urchin on rice) (2,800 yen), Kuji Mamebu teishoku(small dumpling soup set meal) (1,350 yen), Sanriku ika teishoku(squid set meal) (1,280 yen), etc.
- Phone number
- 34-26-1 Osanicho, Kuji-shi, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 10 minutes by car from JR/Sanriku Railway Kuji Station
- Opening Hours
- 11: 00-20: 00 (L.O20: 00)
- Open every day (12/31, excluding New Year's Day)
- Number of car parking
- 40 standard size cars, 4 large buses
- Number of Seats
- 120 seats (60 seats at tables, 60 seats in Japanese style)
- Group acceptance
- Shop's Website
- Offering raw sea urchin from May to August. Price may vary depending on purchase status.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.