Tarafuku <Miyako City>
Miyako's Chuka-soba(ramen)-A long-established traditional taste-the menu is Chuka-soba only.
- Pick-up Menu
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 630 yen (tax included)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- It is a light taste of homemade flattened curly noodles intertwined with soup broth made from boiled-dried fish, and it is addictive once eaten.
- Phone number
- 1-1-20 Odori, Miyako-shi, Iwate 027-0083
- Access using Public Transportation
- About 10 minutes-walk from Miyako Station
- Opening Hours
- 10: 30-20: 00
- Tuesday (may irregularly closed)
- Number of car parking
- 5 cars
- Number of Seats
- 16 seats
- Group acceptance
- Shop descriptions
- Speaking of Miyako ramen, Tarafuku’s ramen is well-known only to those in the know! It is a well-established shop that is popular not only with Miyako citizens but also with tourists. The menu is only one Chuka soba. The order is OK with only voice “One”. Please enjoy the old-fashioned taste, the finest ramen.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.