Hanaya Soba Taro <Miyako City>
Soba Taro Set-Healthy and delicious "Soba Lunch"-Enjoy soba harvested in Taro!
- Pick-up Menu
- Soba Taro Set
- Price for the pick-up menu
- Hana set: 980 yen (including tax, soba and rice 100 g) / Taro set: 1,180 yen (including tax, soba and rice 150 g)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Lunch with soba from Taro(choose kake soba or zaru soba) + soba inari, soba dango, tempura, mekabu, torisoboro rice. You can choose the amount of soba and rice, and it is a healthy and delicious menu that is gentle on your stomach. Please note that the quantity of Taro soba is limited.
- Other menus
- Kake soba 650 yen, Kakiage tempra soba 850 yen, Ebi tempra soba 980 yen, Zaru soba 650 yen, Ebi-tsuki Tenzaru 850 yen, all tax included. Other various soba and rice bowl set menus are available.
- Phone number
- 1-2-12 Taro, Miyako-shi, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 5 minutes walk from Sanriku Railway Rias Line Taro Station
- Opening Hours
- 11: 00-14: 00 17: 00-19: 30
- Number of car parking
- 13 cars
- Number of Seats
- 20 seats
- Group acceptance
- https://m.facebook.com/%E3%81%AF%E3%81%AA%E3%82%84%E8%95%8E%E9%BA%A6%E3%81%9F%E3%82 % 8D% E3% 81% 86-739543776217718 /
- Shop descriptions
- We are located near "Road Station Taro" beside National Route 45, provide local soba cultivated and harvested in recovered farmland damaged by the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami. We have various soba menus and look forward to welcoming everyone.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.