Gojugoban <Miyako City>
Ebi-soba (shrimp noodles)-A delicious dish of noodles mixed with thick soup, springy shrimp and fragrantly sautéed vegetables
- Chinese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Ebi-soba(Shrimp noodles)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 900 yen (tax included)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- The delicious texture of springy shrimp, vegetables, and noodles in a thick soup. This is our recommended menu.
- Other menus
- Gomoku-men(noodles with various vegetables, seafood, and meat) noodles 850 yen, Negi(Japanese leeks) ramen 800 yen, Miso ramen 700 yen, Yakisoba(Fried noodles) 800 yen, Canton men(noodles with various vegetables, seafood, and meat in thick soup) 850 yen, Tan tan men(noodles with a sauce of sesame paste and chili oil) 830 yen, Chahan(fried rice) 680 yen, Chuka don(rice bowl with various vegetables, seafood, and meat) 730 yen, etc.
- Phone number
- 1-1-5 Tsukiji, Miyako-shi, Iwate 027-0091
- Access using Public Transportation
- 5 minutes by car from Miyako Station, 12 minutes on foot
- Opening Hours
- 11: 00-14: 30 16: 30-19: 30
- Number of car parking
- Number of Seats
- 29 seats
- Group acceptance
- Shop descriptions
- Located on the other side of the old city hall, it is a Chinese restaurant that is popular with the commoners of Miyako City. Once you have eaten, the menu will become addictive. We look forward to welcoming everyone.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.