Road Station Yamabikokan Mototei <Miyako City>
Ika-oji-no-Collabo set―a set meal which came out of collaboration of Kawai black bean soba(buckwheat noodles), fried cod, and Iso-don(squid rice bowl) that Ika-oji(Squid Prince who is a president of a fishery) prouds of.
- Japanese food
- Western food
- Pick-up Menu
- Ika-oji-no-Collabo set
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 980 yen (tax included)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- A set meal consisting of Kawai black bean soba(buckwheat noodles), fried cod, and Iso-don(squid rice bowl) is delicious, that Ika-oji(Squid Prince who is a president of the fishery) prouds of.
- Other menus
- Dragon men(noodle) 830 yen, Yamabiko teishoku(set meal) A 1,000 yen, Yamabiko teishoku(set meal) B 880 yen, Kuromame(black bean) soba (buckwheat noodles) 750 yen, Tonkatsu teishoku(pork cutlet set meal) 1,050 yen, Reimen(cold noodle) 880 yen, etc.
- Phone number
- 8-2 Kawauchi, Miyako-shi, Iwate 028-2513
- Access using Public Transportation
- Iwate kenpoku Bus 106 Express, get off at Michi no Eki Yamabikokan Bus Stop
- Opening Hours
- 11: 00-18: 30
- Number of car parking
- 135 cars (passenger cars)
- Number of Seats
- 120 people
- Group acceptance
- Shop descriptions
- Located in the midway between National Road 106 Morioka and Miyako, you can enjoy dining, resting and shopping. There is also a direct marketing store, selling fresh and seasonal vegetables, pickles and homemade confectionery. There is also a Yakushi urushi kogeikan(Lacquer Craft Center) where you can visit for free.
Access from the Nearest Stations
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.