Dining Shibata <Rikuzentakata City>
Assorted seasonal Sashimi- A shop opened by the owner who has made every effort to recover from the earthquake.
◇A shop opened by the owner, Mr. Shibata in 2015. The story of overcoming the disaster and opening Izakaya(tavern) is described on this website ↓↓↓
- Pick-up Menu
- Assorted seasonal sashimi
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 1,500yen ~ * The above photo Sashimi for 5-6 servings.
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Assorted sashimi using seasonal seafood.
- Other menus
- Kaki(oyster) and Shiokara(salted fermented fish) Ahijo 800 yen, Kakifurai(fried oyster) dai(large) 700 yen, Momijizuke(a local cuisine) 500 yen, Zenryoku Salad (with dragon fruit) 600 yen (excluding tax)
- Phone number
- 108-1 Nishiwano, Takatacho, Rikuzentakata-shi, Iwate
- Opening Hours
- 17: 00-23: 00 (L.O22: 00)
- Number of car parking
- Number of Seats
- 50 seats
- Group acceptance
- Possible * Consultation required
- Shop's Website
- Shop descriptions
- I tried my best to recover from the earthquake, trying to become independent in my favorite Rikuzentakata openen a new shop. We are always working on culinary research in order to have many customers relax and have fun.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.