Ryusendo Cafe Ponte <Iwaizumi Town>
Ryusendo kurobuta dokku(black pork hot dog)- Original food that can only be tasted at the couple’s sacred place Ryusendo Cave-Additive-free Ryusendo black pork sausage with a simple and luxurious taste
- Western food
- Pick-up Menu
- Ryusendo kurobuta dokku
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 496 yen (tax included)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Our popular original menu using additive-free Ryusendo black pork sausage. After strolling through Ryusendo Cave, it is recommended for teatime as a snack menu.
- Other menus
- Ryusendo tamago no fuwa toro omu curry(rice wrapped in omelet with curry sauce) 950 yen (excluding tax), Dragon Ramen 950 yen (excluding tax), Kurobuta don(black pork rice bowl) 1,100 yen (excluding tax), Honey Toast 550 yen (excluding tax), Hatsukoi soft(first love soft ice cream)350 yen (tax included), Hachimitu(honey) Soft 400 yen (Tax included) etc.
- Phone number
- 55-5 Fugane, Iwaizumu-cho, Shimohei-gun, Iwate 027-0501
- Access using Public Transportation
- About 26 minutes by Iwaizumi chomin Bus from Sanriku Railway Iwaizumi-Omoto Station
- Opening Hours
- 9: 00-17: 00
- None (closed irregularly during the winter months from December to March)
- Number of Seats
- 28 seats (There are other terrace seats )
- Group acceptance
- Shop descriptions
- It is a cafe restaurant along the Shimizu River next to Ryusendo. We have a lot of menus such as lunch using ingredients from Iwaizumi and original soft ice cream. Please drop in when you visit the couple’s sacred place Ryusendo.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.