Kinoko no eki ＜Hirono Town>
Takarayama nabe set-A nabe(pan) with 9 kinds of mushrooms! If you like mushrooms you are dying to eat!
- Japanese food
- Western food
[Takarayama Nabe Set(literally Treasure Mountain Pan Set)] There are 9 kinds of mushrooms in the pan: truffles, Sanriku awbitake, morels, shoro, porcini, shimeji, kinugasatake, amitake and honey fungus. Boil those in the soup based on the soup stock of shimeji. After adding mushrooms, warm the soup, the the best soup will come out of each mushroom!
- Pick-up Menu
- Takarayama nabe set
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 1,600 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- A set of Hittsumi nabe, Sanriku awabitake sushi, forest liver sashimi, forest yogurt, small bowl and egg for cheetan. (Hittsumi(dumpling) can be changed to udon noodle or rice cracker for soup)
- Other menus
- Truffle carbonara 1,000 yen, Yamanosachi(food of the mountains) pasta 1,600 yen, Natural mushroom soda or udon 700 yen
- Phone number
- 9-13-7 Uge, Hirono-cho, Kunohe-gun, Iwate
- Opening Hours
- 9:00 - 16:00 * Eating and drinking 11:00-
- Number of car parking
- 5 cars
- Shop's Website
- Shop descriptions
- Kinoko no eki(kinoko station) is a shop that Nagane Shoten Co., Ltd., which cultivates, processes and sells mushrooms, has opened, when the company "wants many people to eat a mushroom".
Access from the Nearest Stations
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.