Zensukeya shokudo <Miyako City>
Donko-no-kara-age-don(Fried Donko-fish rice bowl) ―Crispy and plump ♪ Fisherman's restaurant, popular and standard menu of Taro
- Japanese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Donko-no-kara-age-don(Fried Donko-fish rice bowl)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 880 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Deeply fried Donko (a white meat fish), it is fragrant crisply; the texture that is soft and fluffy in the inside, mixed with a warm egg with specially made sauce is addictive once eaten.
- Other menus
- Ramen 550 yen, Wakame(seaweed) Ramen 830 yen, Donko-no-kara-age-don and Wakame Ramen Set 1,200 yen
- Phone number
- 2-5-1 Taro, Miyako-shi, Iwate Prefecture 027-0307
- Access using Public Transportation
- 10 minutes-walk from Sanriku Railway Taro Station
- Opening Hours
- 11: 30-15: 00 17: 30-20: 00
- Number of car parking
- Michi-no-eki(roadside station) parking lot (62 cars)
- Number of Seats
- 24 seats
- Group acceptance
- Shop descriptions
- Open in Michi-no-eki (roadside station) Taro. After the earthquake, our restaurant's signature menu, Donko-no-kara-age-don, has been established as an exquisite gourmet dish for Taro, and has been patronized by many local and local residents.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.