Ichimaru maruichi Hiroba <Iwaizumi Town>
Horumon nabe teishoku (pork offal cooked in hot pot set meal) -Iwaizumi soul food born at the Kogawa coal mine- Open power fully with hot horumon nabe
- Japanese food
- Chinese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Horumon nabe teishokiu
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 750 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- The soy sauce based soup that garlic and pepper work for, pork offal, chicken, local tofu and vegetables are the taste of Kogawa coal mine.
- Other menus
- Yakiniku teishoku(roasted meat set meal) 880 yen, Buta shoga yaki don(pork ginger rice bowl) 570 yen, Gyu don(beef rice bowl) 570 yen, Ramen 500 yen, Chuka don(chinese rice bowl) 570 yen etc.
- Phone number
- 6-1 Machimukai, Kado, Iwaizumi-cho, Shimohei-gun, Iwate 028-5641
- Access using Public Transportation
- Take JR Bus for Morioka Station at Ryusendo mae(front Ryusendo) Bus Stop, get off at Kogawa Chugakko mae( front Kogawa Junior High School) Bus Stop and walk 10 minutes
- Opening Hours
- 9: 00-20: 00
- Not scheduled
- Number of car parking
- 15 cars
- Number of Seats
- 34 seats
- Group acceptance
- Yes (10 to 15 people)
- Shop descriptions
- Opened as a shop that inherits the taste of the former Kogawa coal mine Horumon nabe. Bread, cakes and sweets are also sold. There is a karaoke box next to the shop.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.