Kuimonya Wai <Ofunato City>
Handmade chicken tsukune(meatloaf) (with Nanbudori chicken egg)- The recommended menu of the brand-name chicken “Nanbudori”, a specialty of the local Kesen region
- Japanese food
- Pick-up Menu
- Handmade chicken tsukune(meatloaf) (with Nanbudori chicken egg)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 648 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Focusing on local production for local consumption, the menu of fresh seafood from Sanriku and the brand-name chicken “Nanbudori” that is proud of the local Kesen region is recommended.
- Other menus
- Assorted Nanbudori skewers (5 skwers) 750 yen (excluding tax) /Nanbudori Japanese-style rolled omelette 540 yen (excluding tax) / 2 ~ 4 servings of sashimi 1,500 yen ~ (excluding tax) / Grilled squid 800 yen (excluding tax)
- Phone number
- 18-10 Nonoda,Ofunatocho, Ofunato-shi 022-0002
- Access using Public Transportation
- JR BRT Ofunato Station
- Opening Hours
- Mon / Wed ~ Sat / Holiday 17: 00-22: 00 (LO21: 30)
- Tuesday / Sunday
- Number of car parking
- 6-7 units
- Number of Seats
- 40 seats
- Liquors are enriched, and tourists and regular customers always have a pleasant voice. Tonight, please enjoy Sanriku at “Wai”.
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.