Japanese restaurant Hamayu ＜Miyako City>
Sonohi no jizakana no sashimi mori(Assorted local fish sashimi on the day)- A restaurant named after “Hamayu” flower which resembles white cloth used for sacred events.
Craftsmanship of the master who looks good in chef clothes that look like a white Hamayu flower
- Japanese food
- Local sake
- Pick-up Menu
- Sonohi no jizakana no sashimi mori(Assorted local fish sashimi on the day)
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 1,500 yen for one person (excluding tax)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Miyako's famous restaurant that has never compromised on ingredients and has pursued freshness and deliciousness. Sanriku, especially Miyako's ingredients are handled with love and pride. People gather for a seafood dish that takes time. The restaurant is run by husband and wife. Their pleasure is farm work.
- Other menus
- ・ Buta no kakuni (Braised Pork Belly) (800 yen) ・ Kaki furai (Oyster fried) 700 yen ・ Donko Kara age ankake(Fried Donko-white meat fish with a thick starchy sauce) (750 yen)
- Phone number
- 1-4-23 Odori, Miyako-shi, Iwate
- Access using Public Transportation
- 10 minute walk from Sanriku Railway Miyako Station
- Opening Hours
- 17: 30-22: 00
- Number of car parking
- Number of Seats
- 33 seats
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.