Hakone Shokudo (within the Kesen Daiku Sakan Folklore Museum) <Rikuzentakata City>
The Seafood Ramen that you will want to eat again!
“Hakone Shokudo” is located within the Kesen Daiku Sakan Folklore Museum in the City of Rikuzentakata. The restautant offers reasonably priced foods that use local ingredients (seafood and produces).
- Pick-up Menu
- Seafood Ramen
- Price for the pick-up menu
- 950 yen (Tax included.)
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Served with locally obtained ingredients, including seafood from the Hirota Bay of Rikuzentakata. Topped with scallops, mussels, claws, squid, wakame and funori seaweeds. The noodles are made from flour mixed with local wakame seaweed.
- Other menus
- Other Ramens, don bowls and deep fried foods etc.
- Phone number
- 1-237 Otomocho Myoga, Rikuzentakata City, Iwate Prefecture, Japan, Postal Code 029-2207
- Opening Hours
- From 11:00 to 14:00 (L.O. 13:30)
- Number of car parking
- 70 units
- Number of Seats
- Approximately 30 seats
- Group acceptance
- Available (advance reservation is required.)
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.