home-roasting coffee shop Matsuya
Home-roasted blended coffee- authentic home-roasted coffee blended with 4 kinds of beans
- Pick-up Menu
- Home-roasted blended coffee
- Price for the pick-up menu
- Regular 400 yen, Large 500 yen
- Description of the pick-up menu
- Authentic home-roasted coffee blended with 4 kinds of beans (Ethiopia, Papua New Guinea, Colombia, Guatemala). Its taste is rich and the aroma is gorgeous.
- Other menus
- Cafe au le (regular) 500 yen including tax, milk cocoa (regular) 400 yen including tax, other cold drinks and soft drinks are also available
- Phone number
- 240-5 Wano, Tanohata-mura, Shimohei-gun, Iwate
- Opening Hours
- 7: 30 ~ 9: 00 (Morning), 12: 00 ~ 19: 00 (LO / until 18: 30) * Varies depending on the season
- Every Thursday
- Number of car parking
- 4 cars
- Number of Seats
- About 10 seats
- Group acceptance
- Possible with a small number of people
- Shop's Website
- Opened in 2018, along National Route 45, near the Kitagawa Shokudo and Azubi Hall. The owner sorts best coffee beans from the beans which the owner oneself laid in stock, and roasts, extracts in hand drip, then provides a cup of coffee to a customer heartily. According to the owner, “I am glad that you can say it is delicious”. Please feel free to drop in when you want to take a break. Also available for take-out coffee beans (both beans and powder)! !
About the Translation of our Homepage:
Machine translation is used to translate the homepage into English.
Therefore, it may not be an accurate translation.
The content may differ from the original one of the Japanese page. We appreciate your kind understanding.